- Personal information was given by you when accessing and using the patient payment https://www.evokepay.com/oorcm/login
- Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) given to us by your healthcare provider
- Protected Health Information (“PHI”) given to us by your healthcare provider
- Use of our website, including mobile websites, collectively referred to as the Site
- Phone, email, and text communications with us
Your healthcare providers may provide OOI with your personal data and health information for us to assist in their revenue cycle management. Examples of how we use your information include:
We maintain certain billing records that include payment information and documentation of the services provided to you by your healthcare providers. This information may be used to obtain payment from you, your health insurance company, government payers, or other third parties. We may also contact your health insurance provider to verify coverage for your care. For example, we may disclose information about the services provided to you to claim and obtain payment on behalf of your healthcare provider from your insurance company or Medicare.
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers
- Guarantors or other persons who may have committed to paying your medical bills
- Trustees who may be responsible for administering your estate
- Private and public health insurance payers
- Healthcare providers who are or were involved in your healthcare or treatment
We may also use your personal data and/or health information to:
- Share information with authorized parties involved in your healthcare or payment for your care, when appropriate;
- Share information with third parties who assist us with payment, collection of payment, or the day-to-day conduct of our ordinary business operations. Our business associates are required to protect your information by following our privacy practices;
- There are limited situations in which we are permitted or required to disclose information, which may include health information, without your signed authorization. These situations are:
- For public health purposes such as reporting communicable diseases, work-related illnesses, or other diseases and injuries permitted by law; reporting births and deaths, and reporting reactions to drugs and problems with medical devices;
- To protect victims of abuse, neglect, or domestic violence;
- For health oversight activities such as investigations, audits, and inspections;
- For workers’ compensation or other similar programs if you are injured at work;
- For lawsuits and similar proceedings;
- When requested by law enforcement per a court order, subpoena, warrant, or other mandatory legal process;
- When requested by a regulatory authority or agency;
- When otherwise required by law as determined by OOI;
- During emergencies if physical safety is believed to be at risk, or to notify family members or public or private disaster relief agencies of your location or condition;
- To protect OOI’s legal rights; and
- For specialized government functions such as intelligence and national security.
All other uses and disclosures not described in this notice require your signed authorization. You may revoke your authorization at any time by submitting an email to [email protected]. However, OOI may not be able to reverse the use or disclosure of your health information that occurred while your authorization was in effect.
OOI does not disclose or sell your personal data to any company or person for marketing purposes.
Each OOI subsidiary and affiliate that receives personal data from another OOI subsidiary or affiliate is a party to a personal data sharing agreement that protects the confidentiality of personal data.
In general, you can visit our website, www.OORCM.com (the “Site”) without telling us whom you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. However, you may choose to give us personal information, such as your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address that may be needed, for example, to correspond with you, to allow you to participate in features offered by this Site, or to provide you with an electronic subscription or other electronic notifications. If at any time you wish to have your name removed from an electronic mailing list, electronic subscription, or other electronic notifications you may receive from us, send us an email at [email protected] and we will stop the applicable electronic communication. Please note that this email address cannot accept disputes of charges or account notices you may have received. If you would like to speak to someone about your account and/or charges, please call a representative at 1-877-795-9819.
This Site may automatically collect certain information such as the Internet address of the domains from which users visit us and may analyze this data for trends and statistics. Also, when you access this Site, we may store information on your computer in the form of a “cookie” or similar file. Cookies are small pieces of text stored on your computer that may, for example, help us know which browser you are using and where you have been on our Site. A cookie may also tell us which pages are being viewed and which are not. This information helps us to improve the Site. Our Site does not require visitors to accept cookies, although some features of the Site may not be available to users who do not accept cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to block all cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored and you can erase cookies from your computer.
Unless otherwise disclosed herein or during the collection, personally identifiable information that may be collected from visitors to this Site is retained by OOI. We do not sell or transfer personal information collected on this Site to outside parties except to agents or contractors of OOI for business-related purposes in connection with services of this Site or OOI. We may disclose aggregate statistics using information collected on our Site, but such statistics will include no personally identifiable information. Information submitted on this Site by you may be distributed to OOI and its service providers, agents, and affiliates. OOI may release information when we believe that such release is necessary to (i) comply with applicable law or governmental authorities, (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of our agreements, or (iii) protect the security or integrity of this Site or the rights, property or safety of OOI or others.
Please be aware that we provide a link to https://www.evokepay.com/oorcm/login a convenience to visitors to this Site. The payment portal allows you to check an account balance or pay a bill. Any information that you enter into the payment portal is used to process payments according to the selections you make when you access the portal. The amount of any payment you may make together with your account balance is communicated to your healthcare provider.
You have the right to:
- Request that we use a specific telephone number, email address, or physical address to communicate with you; and
- Request restrictions on how we use and share information (subject to certain limitations).